Quality Technician - Graveyards.
What You Will Do:
- Inspect, test, and monitor production using our set procedures to make sure they meet our quality specifications.
- You will read job specifications and place the product on hold if it does not meet visual and measurement tests.
- You will help sort bad products and help to manage the rework of suspect materials.
- You will document inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into a quality database.
- You will help to maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
- You will participate in training other team members to understand and meet our quality specifications.
- You will communicate and collaborate with the supervisor(s) and the different departments.
- You will help to track jobs through the production process and communicate details to the next department shift.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, and hours of work are 11 PM to 7 AM.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Paperboard folding carton industry experience preferred.
- Ability to work with numbers.
- Basic computer skills for data entry.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks throughout the day in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
You will be working with a team. It is important that you can get along with and respect others.
All Packaging Company has been in the folding manufacturing business for 70 years. We are a family-owned business and believe that your success is our success! We provide a ladder for achievement and believe in promoting from within. We nurture progress and personal growth; We strive to provide motivation for our employees in an enjoyable work environment.
Some of the great things you will find at All Packaging Company include:
- A stable work environment with exceptional team members.
- A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- A strong benefits package, including health, vision, and dental insurance.
- 401(k) with Company match plan after 90 days of service.
- 80 hours of Holiday pay each year.
- Annual PTO begins accruing the day you start.