We are looking to hire a Material Handler Sheeter who will be responsible for providing warehouse services through safe, efficient, cost-effective, and accurate handling of materials using manual labor and standard power equipment. Picks rolls and places them into pans ensuring proper quantity. Visually inspects product to ensure proper quality by monitoring color and texture.
What You Will Do:
- Picks product from warehouse area and places it in pans according to prescribed quantity and placement.
- Performs visual inspection of the product to ensure quality by monitoring color and texture.
- Visually check for accuracy.
- Communicates with sheeting operator to ensure roll quality.
- Works cooperatively with other members of the processing area.
- Maintains company standards for cleanliness, tolls, equipment, food safety, and productivity in the processing area.
- Ensures compliance to quality.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Candidates must be available for all shifts. The current shift schedule is as follows; Monday through Friday, evening shift, or graveyards. Some overtime may be required based on production needs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, chemicals, and heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Paperboard folding carton industry experience preferred.
- Printing experience preferred.
- Forklift & Forklift Clamp experience.
- Able to pass a background check.
What We Offer:
All Packaging Company has been in the folding carton manufacturing business for 70 years. We believe that your success is our success! We provide a ladder for achievement and believe in promoting from within. We nurture progress and personal growth; We strive to provide motivation for our employees in an enjoyable work environment.
Some of the great things you will find at All Packaging Company include:
- A stable work environment with exceptional team members.
- A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- A strong benefits package, including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with Company match plan after 90 days of service.
- 80 hours of Holiday pay each year.
- Annual PTO begins accruing the day you start.