Material Handler in Printing provides warehouse services through safe, efficient, cost-effective, and accurate handling of materials using manual labor and standard power equipment. Visually inspects product to ensure proper quality by monitoring color and texture. Also, responsible for changeovers and keeping up with the general needs of the press during printing and changeover.
- Hang rolls of material and chop over.
- Maintain ink/adhesive at adequate levels in pumps, and at required viscosities.
- Notify the ink department of all needs as early as possible.
- Make doctor blades as necessary.
- Fill solvent cans as needed.
- Prepare for the next job prior to completion of the current job running.
- Maintain production and MRP reports.
- Perform PM on machines.
- Report all safety-related problems and accidents to the operator.
- Troubleshoots problems.
- Trash removal.
- Perform other related work required.
- Maintain and keep equipment and/or work area in an orderly manner.
- Observe plant safety policies.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Candidates must be available to work the overnight shift Monday through Friday.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, chemicals, and heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Paperboard folding carton industry experience preferred.
- Printing experience preferred.
- Forklift & Forklift Clamp experience.
- Able to pass a background check.
What We Offer:
All Packaging Company has been in the folding carton manufacturing business for 70 years. We believe that your success is our success! We provide a ladder for achievement and believe in promoting from within. We nurture progress and personal growth; We strive to provide motivation for our employees in an enjoyable work environment.
Some of the great things you will find at All Packaging Company include:
- A stable work environment with exceptional team members.
- A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- A strong benefits package, including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with Company match plan after 90 days of service.
- 80 hours of Holiday pay each year;
- Annual PTO begins accruing the day you start.
We also offer a Retention Bonus of $500 in 6 months and $500 more when you hit your year mark!!